Welcome to mathematics.com.sg, a listing of specialist maths tutors in Singapore providing maths tuition.
Please note that this is not a tuition agency. You deal with the tutors directly.
For other subject specialists in Singapore, please visit these other websites:
List of Specialist Mathematics tutors in SIngapore
1. Miss Loi - Joss Sticks Tuition Centre - one of Singapore's top-five 'Super Tutors' featured on The Sunday Times headlines (Jun 15, 2008). A and E Maths tuition for effective prevention of 'Last-Minute Buddha Foot Hugging Syndrome' - 临时抱佛脚. Contact No. 9380 5290.
2. Ms. Janice Chuah (Concept Math Edu Ctr) - Featured on Sunday Times article 'Million-Dollar Tutors' (September 26, 2010). 10 years teaching experience in Singapore primary school. Offering Maths tuition for primary school students. B.A (Math), M.A (Instructional Design & Tecnology). Three Time winner of MOE Outstanding Contribution Award. Top Teacher Gold Medalist NIE NTU. School Caring Teacher award 2008. Small group tuition at Goldhill Centre, Novena. Contact 9647 0239.
3. Dr. Harry Wong (Bukit Timah) - Maths tuition by PhD MSc BSc (Kings College, University of London) Specialist in Maths Education in Singapore. Trained many outstanding students, including Dr. Yap Hian Poh, Professor of Maths at NUS; Mr. Wee Ee Cheong and Mr. Wee Ee Chao, children of Mr. Wee Cho Yaw (Chairman UOB); Ms. Yong Ying-I, OM Scholar and daughter of the Chief Justice Yong Pung How; Professor Yue Teck Lee, PhD; Ms. Pao Pei Yu and Ms. Pao Jia Yu, President's Scholars 2002/2003 respectively. Contact No. 6732 5058; hp: 9893 4980.
4. Current NTU Mathematics Lecturer - NTU Teaching Excellence Award, 2015. Previous lecturing experience at University of British Columbia (Vancouver). MSc in Mathematics (Cambridge). BSc in Mathematics (Brown) on PSC Overseas Merit Scholarship. Tutor for O-level, IGCSE, A-level, polytechnic, IB, SAT I/II, GRE and undergraduate-level students. Over 10 years of mathematics teaching experience, with recent A-level tuition students increasing their grades from E to A. Contact: 9753 9630.
5. Current University Lecturer - First Class Honours Maths and Stats degree from top UK university and current University lecturer offering maths tuition – JC H2 Maths and Further Maths, University of London Maths 1 & 2, Stats 1 & 2, Calculus and Further Calculus, Algebra and Further Linear Algebra, Econometrics, Management Mathematics, Advanced Statistics and Management Science Methods . More than 20 years of teaching experience. He also won a scholarship for postgraduate studies. He was awarded the Teaching Merit Award in 2013 and the Teaching Excellence Award in 2014. WhatsApp or SMS to 8112 7511.
6. Dr. Spario Soon (Learning Interactive Pte Ltd, French Road) - Offering Maths tuition in Singapore. Received the Nanyang Technological University Teacher of the Year Award; Member of National Council of Teachers of Mathematics; The New York Academy of Science; The American Statistical Association and The Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers. Contact No. 6333 4838.
7. Current IB Teacher - Mr Alvin Soon. MSc (Maths), BSc (First Class Honours), University of Warwick. PDGE, DDM. An MOE overseas scholar and a former HOD/Maths, Mr Soon has more than 10 years of school experience in teaching IB Math HL, SL and MS, GCE O and A level mathematics. Interested: please sms 9236 1270.
8. Current Poly Maths Lecturer - Masters in Computational and Mathematical Engineering, Stanford University (all As and A+'s). First Class Honours in Electrical Engineering, NUS CAP 4.81/5.00 (Top 3 in cohort) providing maths tuition. Excellent student feedback score. Ample experience in teaching Additional Maths and H2 Maths. Significant improvement in students' results. Contact 9633 6906.
9. Mr. Caleb Tan - MSc (Maths), MBA, BSc(Upp Hons), National University of Singapore. Caleb has more than 15 years of experience in teaching GCE ‘A’ & ‘O’ level mathematics. He is also an Associate Faculty of SIM University. Academically, he has consistently demonstrated that he has a very good grasp of mathematics. He achieved A’s and distinctions for all mathematical subjects from GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ levels and all the way through his university study. Caleb is also a master trainer for Cambridge International Diploma for teachers and trainers. He trains teachers & tutors from various institutions and education centre, including Polytechnic lecturers, Secondary and Primary School teachers. Contact No. 6742 4424.
10. Dr. Ng E-Jay - I have a Ph.D. in Maths and provide full-time, personalised Maths Tuition for University, JC and Integrated Programme. Have several years experience in individual and small group tuition. Very affordable rates and able to take on long term assignments. Contact 9299 7306.
11. Dr. Bala - PhD in Engineering, more than 20 years experience, specialised in 'O' level Additional and Elementary Mathematics and lower secondary Mathematics, effective teaching and exam oriented coaching, tuition at Bukit Batok West Ave 5, Contact 9682 4674.
12. Current JC HOD - teaching H2 and H3 MATHEMATICS. MSc (Mathematics) NTU. More than 12 years experience teaching mathematics at top JC. Have tutored many students over the years and have helped all levels of students in getting distinctions in mathematics. Proven and effective strategies to understanding and excelling in GCE A Level H1 and H2 Mathematics; GCE O Level Additional and Elementary mathematics and lower secondary mathematics. Conducting JC and secondary maths tuition. Individual and groups at Kovan. Contact No. 9338 8275.
13. Mr. Max Tan - was the Head of Mathematics Department of Hwa Chong Institution (JC Section). He was also the Mathematics Coordinator of the Hwa Chong Institution and Nanyang Girls' High School Integrated Programme. He has a First Class Honours in Mathematics and has won several awards for being the top Mathematics student in the National University of Singapore, including The Ven Dr D D Chelliah Gold Medal, Leong Teng Kiang Memorial Prize in Mathematics and Singapore Mathematical Society Medal and Prize. With more than 10 years of teaching experience, he set up True Learning Centre in Jurong which specialises in Secondary, IP and A-level H2 Mathematics tuition. Since then, he has helped many students to achieve excellent grades in Mathematics. Contact: 9628 0732.
14. Debbie Teo - (Mrs. Debbie Wong) Overseas Government Scholar, First Class Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Mathematics, University of Cambridge, Master of Arts in Mathematics, University of Cambridge, Post-graduate Diploma in Education, NIE. Former teacher with 13 years of experience from Hwa Chong Junior College, Temasek Secondary (held Level Head position) and Temasek Junior College. Specialised in O level Math, Additional Math, Integrated Programme Math and A level H2 Math. Experienced, caring and motherly. Able to motivate students and ignite their passion for the subject. Located in East. Call 9686 5169.
15. Mr. Andrew Yap - Andrew Yap graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Master degree in Science (Mathematics) under the Accelerated Master Programme (AMP). He was also the recipient of the prestigious Lijen Industrial Development Medal for writing the best thesis during his Honours year. He was the former subject head of Mathematics department at Hwa Chong Institution (College Section) and former head of the Mathematics department at River Valley High School (Senior-high). In addition, he is also the author of two H2 Mathematics ten years series solution books published by SAP. He set up Andrew Yap Education Centre in the year 2010 and he specializes in providing Math\ IP Mathematics tuition at Secondary level and H2 Mathematics at JC level. Many students have achieved excellent grades in Mathematics under his systematic and effective coaching. Contact: 8388 1912.
16. Mrs. Jasmine Yap - Mrs Jasmine Yap graduated from the National University of Singapore with a First Class Honours in Mathematics and she was the former Level Head of Mathematics Department at Hwa Chong Institution (College Section). Under her leadership, the graduated batch of students from the Year 2013 in Hwa Chong has attained the highest percentage distinction in H2 Math in the nation. Her innovative and interesting teaching methods and her caring nature won her back in Hwa Chong Institution the BEST TEACHING PRACTICE AWARD (First Prize) for the Year 2008 and 2010 and the MOST CARING TEACHER AWARD in the Year 2009. Mrs Jasmine Yap specialises in providing tuition for Secondary IP Math and H2 Math at JC level. Contact: 9769 0723.
17. Mr. Ng Foo Keong - M.A. (Mathematics) (Cambridge, UK), M.A. (Instructional Design & Technology), (NIE, NTU) Post-Grad Dip Ed. More than 17 years' experience, former school-teacher overseas scholar, taught in RI, RJC, CJC, JJC, Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Expert in metacognition and heuristics, strategies and tips. My own notes, exercises and mock tests/exams provided. I also give workshops for teachers. Contact No. 9636 3163.
18. Ms. Samantha Sow - Polytechnic lecturer, Subject Leader Mathematics, NUS B.Eng (First Class Hons) Ms Samantha Sow, offers O-Level A.E Mathematics Tuition. She teaches with mathematics notes and important exam questions. Ace your way in Mathematics. Students’ grades were pushed from F to B in O levels after intensive coaching. Ex-students from SJI, Anglican High scored A1 for exams. Available for Weekend Intensive Maths group tuition near Punggol, Kovan, Hougang, Tampines. Contact no: 9274 5105.
19. Ms. Susanna Chua - Featured on Channel U TV programme "Crack the Code" - 补习达人 (Mar 01, 2012). Topped her school in Sec 4 Mathematics, the same school and cohort with top PSLE scorer of 287. NUS BSc (Pure Maths & Comp Sc) with 16 years of teaching experience, Ms Chua is a full-time Maths Coach for Maths Olympiad (NMOS, RIPWMC, SMOPS, SMOJ, SMOS), PSLE Maths, AE Maths and IP Maths (Year1 to Year4 for 6 years IP; Year1 to Year2 for 4 years IP). Her students, include RI Sec3 and NYGH Sec4 topped their class and semestral tests resp. Students staying as far as Pioneer and Bukit Timah attend her maths group tutorial at Punggol. Contact 8282 3772.
20. Former RGS Subject Head - M.Ed (Gifted Education), Post Graduate Diploma in Education, Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, B.Eng (Hons). A former SH/Maths from RGS , Mr Ng has more than 10 years of school experience in teaching GCE O and A level mathematics as well as Upper Primary Mathematics. Currently maths tuition lessons are conducted in the East. Mr Ng is also proficient in giving Mathematics Tuition for IB and iGCSE students. His philosophy in teaching is to develop Habits of the Mind in the young. Contact: 9060 9385.
21. Andrew Tan - Founder and Principal Consultant of Best Mathematics Tuition Centre LLP and Ex-JC Maths Lecturer & MOE Scholar with First Class Honours and Masters in Statistics providing group JC Maths Tuition at Bukit Timah. Contact Number 9742 7590.
22. Mr. Gerald Lee - JC1 and 2 group maths tuition conducted by author of 'A' level maths book - Revision Tests for 'A' Level Mathematics - used by many JCs. Contact No. 9664 5692.
23. Ex Top-JC Lecturer - Conducts on demand (eg. 1 topic) H1/H2 Mathematics Tuition in the west. Provide consultation through WhatsApp too for busy students. Have helped many students of different abilities achieve excellent grades over the past 17 years. Effective teaching & learning strategies and tips on exam techniques, proven to work even with weaker students. Patient, sincere and passionate in helping students to succeed and excel. SMS 9270 1103.
24. Ex-RJC Tutor - Specialist in JC & IP Mathematics. Ex-RJC Tutor with Masters Degree. Scholarship winner. Offers Maths tuition. Call 9638 0122.
25. Ex-MOE Teacher - In his 6 years as an MOE teacher in Singapore, T. Gan believes strongly in keeping explanation simple and to involve layman terms during lessons to relate to his students and reaffirm his students’ basic knowledge on O level and A level math. Thus, he is able to teach students of varying academic abilities to achieve their fullest potential. Contact number: 9862 1861.
26. Mr. Wee Wen Shih - Experienced educator who has taught extensively at various levels, a reputed author of TYS/ solution books with Dyna Publisher. Wen Shih is passionate about helping his students make sense of and appreciate mathematics. Interested students and parents may call 6385 3133.
27. Polytechnic Lecturer - Lady Lecturer & well-loved Tutor – More than 10 years’ teaching and tutoring experience, NUS BSc (Honours – Mathematics & Computational Science). Offers primary (PSLE), secondary (O/N level, IB, IP, CBSE), JC (A level), Polytechnic and University maths tuition at Katong Plaza - Marine Parade/Katong area. Contact Ms. Fong at 9036 1018.
28. Mr. Tan Teck Chuan - Former Junior College and Polytechnic Lecturer with Masters of Science (Mathematics Education), Bachelors of Science (Mathematics, NUS), offering group tuition in Maths for levels from Sec 1 to JC2. Each class is capped at a maximum of 6 students so as to ensure maximum teacher-student attention. 10 years of teaching experience. Good testimonials by students. Call 9662 7531 for a non-obligatory discussion.
29. Ms. Huang - BSc (Major in Applied Math & Statistics), PGDE (Sec/JC). Current secondary school teacher with 6 years of teaching experience in O Level E & A Math. Tuition Centre named Teach Me Maths Tuition Class specialising in O Level E & A Math. Located at BLK 37 Circuit Rd #01-417. Contact 9088 5374.
30 Ms. Sheryl Lee - BSc Degree in Applied Mathematics, National University of Singapore; PGDE(Sec)-Credit, NIE. Ms Lee is a former Secondary School Teacher specialising in teaching Mathematics . She has 10 years of teaching/tutoring experience in Primary and Secondary Mathematics. She is offering Secondary level small group maths tuition at Sembawang or 1-1 tuition in Elementary and Additional Mathematics. Contact No. 9368 0599.
31. Ms. Esther Teo - Math tuition by tutor with over 30 years of school experience in teaching Mathematics, Additional Mathematics for GCE O Level and N level. Provides individual or small group home tuition in the east for Secondary 1 to Secondary 5. Contact: 8818 2230.
32. A and E Maths Tutor - 10 years of experience. MOE Teaching Awardee with Honours in Engineering degree from NTU. Currently pursuing Masters in Mathematics. Contact no: 9797 7000.
33. Tuition Guru - A group of ex-MOE teachers offering Math tuition to PSLE students and other primary levels. We specialize in Model Drawing for solving problem sums. Small group size of 6-8 students per class. Location : 179B Goldhill Centre (Next to Novena MRT). Call 6255 6335.
34. Ex-ACS (Independent) Teacher - Specialises in secondary Maths Tuition. Group and 1-to-1 tuition. Call 9767 1763.
35. Ex-Teacher in an Established Girls' School - Math tuition by tutor with over 13 years of school experience in teaching Mathematics, Additional Mathematics for GCE O Level as well as Mathematics in the Integrated Programme. Provides individual or small group home tuition in the west for Secondary 1-4. Contact: 9296 5539.
36. Mathematics Educator Specialist - Primary, Secondary, PSLE, GEP, IB, IP, GCE 'O' Level, GCE 'A' Level and Poly Maths Tuition in Singapore. Contact No. 9237 0425.
37. Mathematics School Teacher - 28 years experience offering A/E Maths tuition for Secondary students in Singapore. Contact No. 6342 0201.
38. NUS Applied Mathematics Graduate - NIE trained with teaching experience in schools. 8 years of IB/IGCSE/O/A level tutoring experience involving students of varied ability levels. Have taught students from IP, autonomous, independent and neighbourhood schools. Highly customized and time efficient lessons delivered. Improvement guaranteed. Contact 8124 1947 for enquiries.
39. Mr. Tang - Ex-MOE teacher with 10 years of school teaching experience. Affordable O-level & A-level mathematics tuition. Small group tuition. Contact Mr Tang at 8126 6318.
40. Alex Tan - Ex-teacher with over 15 years of experience which include teaching in government schools, home-based tuition, private tuition centres and international schools. 9655 0215.
41. Mr. Ho - Master's Degree Holder with 20 years experience offering A/E Maths tuition for Secondary students in Singapore East Coast area. Contact No. 9185 1530.
42. Yong K C - Full-time maths tutor for more than 20 years. Full set of H2 summarized notes updated half-yearly. Small groups of maths tuition classes conducted at Kovan, Serangoon and Tampines. Contact No. 9188 1048.
43. A/E/H1/H2/IB Maths Grad Specialist - - A/E/H1/H2/IB Maths individual tuition by full time graduate tutor with more than 15 years of experience specializing in Maths. Systematic coaching. Tutor is the author of Study Smart Additional Mathematics and Study Smart H2 Mathematics series of books published by Singapore Asia Publishers. Tutor is also a star tutor at Stalford Learning Centre. Please call Mr Loh at 8100 7062 for more information.
44. Art of Maths Tuition - Ignatius, principal Maths (Secondary) tutor with key strength lies in his ability to express a complex Maths concept in a very simple manner using his unique methodology that even the weakest student can understand. His ability to relate Maths to real life examples (from his previous stints in private sectors) helped students appreciate what they are learning. Ignatius is very passionate in the Maths subject. In fact, a number of his students who hated Maths previously were infected by his passion and expressed liking for the Maths subject. Tel: 9017 9690.
45. Gary Ang - Founder and Principal Tutor of numberskill Math Tuition. Specialist in JC and "O" levels maths. NUS Bachelor of Soc. Sci. (2ndUpper Honours), double major in Maths and Political Science. Scholar in the University Scholar's Programme (NUS). Member of the Association of Mathematics Educators and Singapore Mathematical Society. Full-time professional maths tutor for more than 10 years. Contact number: 9763 2567.
46. Sec 1 to 5 Maths Grad Specialist - Full-time experience graduate specialist tutor offering A/E Maths tuition from secondary 1 to 5 in Singapore. Contact No. 6242 0206.
47. Sec 2 Maths Specialist - Tutor specializes in secondary 2 maths tuition. Contact No. 9003 6521.
48. Simply Maths Tuition Centre - Offering Primary, Secondary and JC Maths Tuition in Hougang and Tampines. Contact No. Hougang 6343 5590 / Tampines 6784 0790.
49. Maths Specialist - Attend our 1-Hr FREE Preview to discover the Secrets of Achieving 'A' in Maths in the SHORTEST Possible Time! To Reserve Your Seats, SMS
For other subject specialists in Singapore, please visit these other websites: